20 January 2015

OVERSIZED FEELS GOOD

Helping my friends to style their outfits and being a personal shopper at times, led me to where I stand now. This fashion editorial for me is moving forward from fashion being just a hobby. I'm making the first step into the business world.
With a lot of enthusiasm and help from my friends I found the right people to join the team. Nejc as the photographer, Sandra as my make-up artist and two models, Katra and Lea. Of course nothing of this would have happened without the collaboration of three beautiful fashion stores - Peppermint street, Xetra and Evelina. I would also like to thank Central Station, where the photoshoot took place. An urban, cozy and stylish bar with great easy going energy was a perfect match for my first stylings I'm showing you today.

This winter was definitely all about oversized pullovers & sweaters which I like to combine with heels or boots, but never forget the accessories.

Hope you love it and stay tuned for more editorial photos.

Love, Petra












 XETRA Both oversized sweaters, boots and the black hat 
EVELINA Rings and gloves
 
Stylist and CEO: Petra Gorečan 
Photographer: Nejc Pavlič
Make-up: Sandra Pečnik
Models: Katra Koman & Lea Filipovič
Photo. assistant: Tomaž Kos
Graphic design: Vida Igličar


No comments:

Post a Comment